Re: push-mode syncrepl and structuralObjectClass

Alex Bramley skrev, on 17-10-2007 18:35:

[...]

I believe the replication proxy back-ldap database (for push-mode syncrepl) connects as a client to the consumer. It seems this triggers a requirement for an updateref, even when the proxy is binding as the updatedn to perform replication updates.

However, one would still need a chain directive in the last consumer, which I don't think I saw. It should then update the provider, not the "pivot" - unless the "pivot" were also configured to chain to the original provider.

Best,

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw