Re: SyncREPL generates high traffic to calculate delta

Bruno Lezoray EMSM skrev, on 17-10-2007 09:41:

[...]

To reproduce the problem, stop the pivot, add a entry on the master,
wait more than the interval timer (1 minute in my case) and check the
log (like my previous example). Then restart the pivot. Pivot will get
the new entry from the master but the consumer will never get it.

To my (undeniably simple) mind, you never told the "pivot" it was also a provider.

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw
Email: tonni at hetnet dot nl