Re: slapd high CPU usage

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the kind advice. I was able to find the failure msg which
seemed to trick this problem by turning on "stat" debugging level, it
appears one of the index that specified in slapd.conf was not created,
so i recreated it and restart slapd, everything works as expected
now!!
Thanks again for the help, I appreciate it!

Angie