Re: lCould not parse line... slapadd

Ok I tried again running the slapadd with the original ldap file with
-d and here it goes:

# id=00000008
dn: uid=djdaley,o=trac
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: tracperson
cn: Douglas Daley
uid: djdaley
userPassword:: e1NIQX1UVnZKa1FVbDgxM1ltMEE4WjQ4Yk8veFZmM0E9
clearpassword: 2915
givenName: Douglas
middlename: J
sn: Daley
clientorg: SUNY ESF
affiliation: educator
l: Syracuse
st: NY
postalCode: 13210
regsite: IRS
regdate: 25MAR97:13:28:40
regip: athena.esf.edu
mailPreferenceOption: 2
modifiersName: cn=nsadmin
modifyTimestamp: 20000320195137Z
structuralObjectClass: tracperson
entryUUI>>> dnPrettyNormal: <uid=nsadmin,o=trac>
<<< dnPrettyNormal: <uid=nsadmin,o=trac>, <uid=nsadmin,o=trac>
str2entry: invalid value for attribute objectClass (syntax
1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.38)
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=1313)
slapadd shutdown: initiated
====> bdb_cache_release_all
slapadd shutdown: freeing system resources.

Regards