Re: multi valued otherMailbox

Tony Earnshaw skrev, on 12-10-2007 17:56:

[...]

Adding the second attribute value I get error 18, inappropriate
matching. Is this intended behaviour or is this a bug?

Hmmm ... I see that otherMailbox an attribute is of objectClass pilotPerson (schemas [cosine|openldap].schema. Using gq I also see that there are no Equality, Ordering or Substrings specified. Whereas there are for attribute mail. It would seem that there is no matching rule in the schemas. There doesn't seem to be any bug in OL, it's simply doing its job.

Pity you don't quote your OL version, mine is 2.3.38.

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw
Email: tonni at hetnet dot nl