Re: empty db

Don't forget to update /etc/syslog.conf to point local4.* to
/var/log/openldap.log. You'll need to SIGHUP syslogd.

--
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414

Author, "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  http://www.puryear-it.com/pubs/linux-unix-best-practices

Identity Management, LDAP, and Linux Integration