Re: encrypt password by md5 twice?

I'd agree with Gavin. Just go ahead and reset the passwords. Might be a
good time to work on a password self-service solution too. ;)

--
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414

Author, "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  http://www.puryear-it.com/pubs/linux-unix-best-practices

Identity Management, LDAP, and Linux Integration