Re: Info on cn=Monitor items

Maykel Moya wrote:
Is there any available documentation explaining the meanings (what is
monitored) of every item under cn=Monitor.

See the Draft Admin Guide which is a work in progress:

http://www.openldap.org/devel/admin/monitoringslapd.html

In particular, I'm not sure about the exact meaning of:
* cn=Log,cn=Monitor
* cn=Bytes,cn=Statistics,cn=Monitor
(sent Bytes since started?)
* cn=PDU,cn=Statistics,cn=Monitor
(don't know what PDU means)
* cn=Entries,cn=Statistics,cn=Monitor
(in my system it shows very high, maybe because of my cn=accesslog and
cn=config contexts. It's planned to have Entries per context basis?)
* cn=Backload,cn=Threads,cn=Monitor
* cn=Runqueue,cn=Threads,cn=Monitor
(monitoredInfo always have value (), what are possible values for this attribute)
* cn=Read,cn=Waiters,cn=Monitor
(in my system it shows 15, did it mean that there was 15 threads waiting to query the DIT? if so, it's strange for me give that this system is only for testing with 2 o 3 clients and such a number of read waiters are very improbable)

Had the OL developers considered adding a description attribute to
*,cn=Monitor entries?

Not sure if we have.

--
Kind Regards,