Re: strange issue with pwdAccountLockedTime

On 10/10/07, Guillaume Rousse <Guillaume.Rousse@inria.fr> wrote:
> I'm not sure to understand you there. If you're opposing 'deleting the
> attribute' vs 'setting the attribute to an empty value', it doesn't
> change anything here (I tried both). The issue seems to be concurrent
> modification of other attributes.

I don't know if that is relevant in that discussion but I found that
from time to time, order of attributes being deleted mattered a great
deal (especially with early versions). Now, this doesn't answer your
question for which I have no idea to that point :/ Sorry.

Steph