RE: regarding custom schema

> 1) Second choice of making new objectClass STRUCTURAL is fine for me ,
> but will there be any restrictions for new STRUCTURAL object classes
> to be created from any parent (for instance, organizationalUnit)

Only that they be STRUCTURAL.

> And from this, new STRUCTURAL class, if I derive one more hierarchy
> down , will there be any restrictions for that grand child object
> class.

None beyond what apply to all object classes.  Proprietary/custom schema
is treated no differently than standard schema.

> 2) Can I know why is that restriction that AUXILIARY cannot be derived
> from STRUCTURAL?

Because it makes no sense.  Look-up the meanings of AUXILIARY and
STRUCTURAL.

--
Adam Tauno Williams, Network & Systems Administrator
Consultant - http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com