Re: Links about integration

--On Wednesday, September 26, 2007 12:27 AM -0300 Gabriel Stein <gabrielstein@gmail.com> wrote:

ThereÂs no problem with my ego, is just a annouce:

IÂm promised to me to post constantly posts to Integration section of
FAQ. Every week I wiil check the links consistency and make all necessary
updates to the links.

Cool. Will you be able to help fix documentation of these other sites? For example, I was helping someone on #ldap the other day set up syncrepl, and they were using the documentation at samba.org, which was completely wrong. :/

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer