Re: cn=config example

Gabriel Stein wrote:
People,

I´m really sorry about this discussion. Well, we have a lot of answers about wiki and 3rd party. I'm agree with OpenLDAP Team about "keep the focus" on your documentation. Why? Because we have a lot of people when start some project say "Ok, I participate, I do something", but times after you see some guy with all things of project, and people who said that things gonna away.

I´m really apreciatte the answers of OpenLDAP Team, and my focus now is contribute to Admin Guide with Gavin. But, I have some comments about this question: why not put links about ISC DHCP Integration, Samba Integration... etc.? Just put something on final of FAQ and Admin Guide, like "If you need integrate OpenLDAP with this services, just follow this links".

We do link to the FAQ in the guide, so it's best to create a new or find an existing FAQ section and link to that.

Focus... a better way to organize things and organize all efforts to do something.

I'm going to carry on focusing on what I'm focusing on, trying not to lose focus and focus on something that I can put my efforts into ;-)

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
OpenLDAP Engineering Team.