Advice on restoring database and keeping kerberos mappings to users in the database

Hello all:
                I'm running Openldap version 2.2.13-7.4E and kerberos on Redhat 4 u4.  I know we are in desperate need of an upgrade.  I noticed that the database is corrupted and would like to know if I do a restore with slapadd if the Kerberos passwords continue to map with the users in ldap database?  If not, what tasks do I have to execute to map the kerberos passwords with the users in the ldap database?

Thanks for all your help.

--
Ezra Taylor