Re: krb5PrincipalName and userPassword

    >> So what's the point of having {SASL} in the userPassword then?

    Howard> No one ever said there was any point to it. Why are you
    Howard> using it if you don't understand what it's for?

I have no idea. It's been YEARS since I was 'taught' (?) to use it...
I sat up 1.3.something-low (or was even earlier than that!?) and I
haven't read a manual/doc about this in years... I've just taken my
old db/config and did the absolutly nessesary changes to get it to
work...

Was {KERBEROS} required in userPassword?

    Howard> From the sound of it, yes, the SASL regexp worked as it
    Howard> should.

Oki, that looked reasonble and the only conclution I could draw
from my experience..

But I'd _really_ like an explanation of the {SASL} 'thingie'...