Re: ldap replication

Mauricio Paulo de Sousa <mauriciopauli@gmail.com> wrote:

> with what can I make a replication on a LDAP server?

Check the section about syncrepl in the admin guide. There is also
slurpd, but it it is to be phased out by synrepl in future releases.

Configuring syncrepl is very easy if you do simple binds with passwords.
More secure setups with SSL certificates are possible too, through the
docs really miss examples for such setups.

I'd like contribute a few FAQ entries on replication with certificate
authentication soon. I have to have my setup settle first.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz