Re: Automatic referral chasing

Robert Brooks wrote:
Jim Schultz wrote:

Rather than enter the discussion fray of lack of documentation in OpenLdap,
I thought I would publish my solution to this common question. My environment
is one master server and three syncrepl slaves. All these machines are running
Openldap 2.3.27 (stable) now, but I plan to upgrade them to 2.3.38 (stable)
very soon. Our requirement also includes TLS.

do they have to be syncrepl slaves, if slurpd is used what changes are necessary.

is there a good slurpd to syncrepl migration howto? If not would you consider a similar submission?

We always welcome contributions. Feel free to submit somethign via out ITS; http://www.openldap.org/its/ in any format.

Thanks,

Gavin.

--