Re: Automatic referral chasing

Gavin Henry wrote:
Thanks for educating me on the importance of documentation.  If you
could also instruct me about **how** it should be improved, not just
**why**, that would be a "giant leap for the mankind".

As I said below, why not mention the overlays in the administrator
guide, add some real life examples (lots of them available from the
mailing list questions). The man pages are good for quick reference but
not for installation (specially for new admins.).

Like I said, all in the 2.4 Guide, just not quite complete.

Thanks Gavin, I will go check the new guide

--
Taymour A El Erian
System Division Manager