Re: Automatic referral chasing

Taymour A. El Erian skrev, on 05-09-2007 08:13:

[...]

The test scripts are not running on my machine as they fail in the middle, so am unable to actually find the configuration. I tried using the configuration which has chain in its name but it does not work.

Then for some reason your build has failed and you have a useless installation. Until you can get a build whereby all tests pass, you might as well give up.

[...]

The docs of openldap are really not clear

Yep, many have pointed this out in the past, and the docs *have* been vastly improved - but even after several years' of OL sysadminning I still have problems in interpreting them. In many cases, if it hadn't been for this list I'd still be completely at sea.

Best,

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw