Automatic referral chasing

Hi,

I am trying to install openldap 2.3 to work as automatic referral
chasing where all update queries should be automatically directed to my
master server, I would really appreciate a sample config.
The details: I need to setup a master server and a replica, and put both of them behind a load balancer. In case a write operations is sent to the slave, I need the slave to direct the client to the master server rather than having the client chase referrals manually.

--
Taymour A El Erian
System Division Manager