syncrepl - out of sync scenario

Hello all,

I am using openldap 2.3.36 and using syncrepl feature.

I had configured a server as a master and another server as a slave. I am using refreshOnly mode in slave.

When I start the slave, I am getting all the entries from the master under the particular DN , in slave.

Now I stop the slave, make it normal server add some entries.

Again , I made it as slave, and try to sync with the master (as 3rd line above)

Now the entries which I had added, when it was normal server, is not getting deleted when I sync, the second time (the above line)

I mean now the slave and master are out of sync

Please say me, is this way is correct and why the slave is not deleting the entries , which are not in master (I mean, extra entries, which I added , when it was in normal server)

Thanks a lot in advance,

Arunachalam.

 This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!