Re: successful ldapsearch -- need to turn it into a working slapd configuration for an LDAP proxy

DePriest, Jason R. wrote:

> I rolled my own OpenLDAP using the 2.3.38 source making sure to
> include meta and ldap backends.

cool...

> It comes all the way up and doesn't crash when I run a query.

... almost there...

> However, it does give me these.
>
> 00000000: LdapErr:  DSID-0C090627, comment: In order to perform this
> operation a successful bind must be completed on the connection., data
> 0, vece

This has nothing to do with OpenLDAP software.

> conn=0 op=4 meta_back_search[0] match="" err=1 (Operations error).
>
> ldap_read: want=8 error=Resource temporarily unavailable

Apparently your (non-OpenLDAP) application performed some invalid
operation.  Unfortunately you don't provide any clue about what
operation, and my crystal ball is out for maintenance right now.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.