Re: Delta-syncrepl issues when missing schema

Interesting. I'm more familiar with statement based replication, so I was thinking about things in the wrong way. Thank you for the informative replies.

Scott

On 8/22/07, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

----- "Scott Sanders" <lists@jssjr.com> wrote:
> Hello OpenLDAP fans,
>
> In the future I would like to know how to repair replication issues in
> less blunt manner. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,

You could try resetting the cookie, but honestly, the replication depends on things being correctly set up.  Personally, I would have used slapcat on the master to export the db (or another slave) and then used slapadd -q to reload the database, which is substantially faster than having it replicate the entire DB...

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer