Re: x-ordered extension doesn't work (openldap2-2.3.27)

another similiar experiement that doesn't work:

     I. Download latest alpha package openldap-2.4.4alpha, unpack it
        and ./configure; make depend; make; make install;
    II. run "/usr/local/libexec/slapd"
   III. add an ordered entry:

zhangweiwu@joe:~> ldapadd -D "cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com" -w secret -x
dn: olcDatabase={1}bdb,dc=my-domain,dc=com
olcDatabase: {1}bdb
objectClass: olcDatabaseConfig
olcSuffix: {0}dc=example,dc=com
olcSuffix: {1}o=example.com
olcSuffix: {2}o=The Example Company
olcSuffix: {3}o=example,c=us

adding new entry "olcDatabase={1}bdb,dc=my-domain,dc=com"
ldap_add: Invalid syntax (21)
	additional info: olcSuffix: value #0 invalid per syntax

I hope I can find something useful in administration guide which I am doing now.

å 2007-08-16åç 11:51 +0800ïZhang Weiwuåéï

--
éäèæïååäåï  http://www.realss.cn
Real SoftService      http://www.realss.com