alock package is unstable

Hello all,

My slapd server machine got restarted when adding entries.

When I start the machine again, it is saying ,: alock package is unstable bi_db_open failed

Please say me what is the problem. Expecting ur replies. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Arunachalam.

 This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!