Re: Upgrade from OpenLDAP 2.1.30 -> 2.3.37

Buchan,

Thank you very much ! I don't see how I could have missed the
idlcachesize.. After setting it to 3x the cachesize (2nd and later)
searches take .005s to complete :-)

I see I have a lot of reading to do still about how to set sane defaults
for these options.

Thanks again,

Leon