Re: using slapo-pcache with an empty attr list

On Freitag, 27. Juli 2007, Toby Blake wrote:
> Bad form replying to myself, I know, but...
>
> > http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-bugs/200610/msg00090.html
> >
> > .... which claims, in slapd.conf comments, that "Only one
> > proxyattrset definition may appear for any cache set".
>
> Which was completely the wrong quote.  It should have read:
>
> "A given attribute may only appear in one proxyattrset"

Hm, funny enough if you look a few lines deeper in the above mail you will
see, that every attributeset, that is defined there, contains
the "objectclass" Attributetype :).
And I didn't find any indication in the available documentation that that
requirement is really true.

--
Ralf