Re: failover config: servers with same DNS address and TLS, subjectAltName extension

Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:

This is getting rude. :-/
It seems to me that you cannot read what is plainly in front of your face, for
whatever reason.

While I acknowledge the quality of your work on the OpenLDAP project, I suspect you still have some progress to make when talking with users. You are turning this discussion about the obviousness of some obscure toptic into personnal attacks, and I won't follow up.

I don't know you well enough to get personal, nor do I have anything to gain from making an attack. I am simply debugging - you've drawn attention to a difficulty that apparently no one else is having. My only interest on this list is in identifying root causes of problems, nothing more.
--
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com