syncrepl work fine, but no entry not visible

Hi,

Openldap 2.3.24 on consummer and 2.3.20 (not sure) on producer.
The syncrepl seems to work fine but if I try to see reccord with ldapbrowser or jexplorer or a simple ldapserach, I don't find all entry.
And if I try to add with a ldif import, ldap see that the netry already exist ?

what happening.
My consummer ldap server will be using as a BDC (samba) server.

thanks

        Stéphane

Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle@corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467