slapcat and mirrormode in CVS HEAD

I've just been looking at mirrormode in CVS HEAD. It seems to break
slapcat:

ldapsrv2:~# /ldap/sbin/slapcat > /tmp/x
/ldap/etc/slapd.conf: line 122: <mirrormode> database is not a shadow
slapcat: bad configuration file!

I *think* this is because in tool mode, the database doesn't get flagged
as a shadow (whereas obviously it does in server mode). Does that sound
plausible?

The sync-related bits of my slapd.conf are:

serverID 123

overlay syncprov
syncprov-checkpoint 100 10
syncprov-sessionlog 100

syncrepl rid=123
                provider=ldap://other-server:389
                type=refreshAndPersist
                interval=01:00:00:00
                retry="10 10 120 +"
                searchbase="dc=sanger,dc=ac,dc=uk"
                scope=sub
                filter="(objectClass=*)"
                bindmethod=simple
                binddn="elided"
                credentials=elided

mirrormode on

lastmod         on

thanks,
Dave
--
** Dave Holland ** Systems Support -- Special Projects Team **
** 01223 496923 ** Sanger Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK **