Re: Serving multiple suffixes

Dave Horsfall wrote:
Just curious; are we the only ones on the planet (or at least, this mailing list) using a single instance of SLAPD to serve multiple disparate suffixes?

I can't say how common it is and I may not be the most meaningful example, but I've maintained servers like this. It's a consequence of delivering applications for multiple clients but not wanting to have a separate development server for each one. The scenario seems to be accommodated; for example the -n option for slapadd/slapcat.

Jon Roberts
www.mentata.com

"It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it."
-- Steven Wright