Net-LDAPapi 3.0.0 released

Net-LDAPapi 3.0.0 has been released, and is available from CPAN at <http://search.cpan.org/~mishikal/Net-LDAPapi-3.0.0/> or from SourceForge at <http://sourceforge.net/projects/net-ldapapi>.

Future releases will be announced on the net-ldapapi-announce list hosted by sourceforge, so please subscribe to that if this perl module interests you. In addition, there is now a developers list and a general software list hosted at sourceforge. Subscribe if interested. ;)

Changes for Net-LDAPapi 3.0.0:

This release now supports the LDAP v3 API as found in OpenLDAP. It has been geared towards continuing to support the Mozilla SDK, but no major testing of this support has occurred. Feel free to provide feedback and/or contribute as desired.

LDAP v3 support means that Net-LDAPapi now supports the use of controls, startTLS, etc.

In addition, Net-LDAPapi has support for being and OpenLDAP delta-syncrepl client, which then allows one to write programs that can act on changes that occur on the master.

Many, many thanks to Dmitri Priimak at Stanford University for his hard work in updating Net-LDAPapi to use the LDAP v3 API, as I was rather busy integrating into my new job. ;)

Regards,
Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount