Re: using a proxy/rewrite to obviate the need for a legacy suffix?

Tim Mooney wrote:
Both "meta" and "relay" are experimental, so either one of them could
be abandoned and become a dead end for us in the future.

Neither of those will be abandoned.

We're leaning toward "relay", since this seems to be very close to what it was designed to do.

It is exactly intended for this purpose.

Can anyone provide any hints, suggestions, or moral support on whether
we're heading in the recommended direction, or whether there's a better
way to obviate the need for our legacy suffix entry using some other
kind of rewriting?

Thanks,

Tim

--