Re: using openldap as a translation layer.

The error message, if you read it closely, tells you what package it
comes  from.

Hint: libtool

I apologize, but to me the error read as if that was the tool used to
check for the file. Being so rude in a reply is really not necessary.

Eh, I fail to see how my reply was rude. But whatever. Recall that no one here is *paid* to provide you with the answers to your questions, which are about rather basic unix-ish deployments. I understand you are on windows, and so not familiar with Unix things. That's why I provided a hint for you. I think next time, I'll skip answering your questions at all, and save them for people who actually appreciate unpaid assistance.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer