Re: error after OS upgrade

--On Thursday, July 05, 2007 9:58 PM -0400 Greg Martin <gmartin@gmartin.org> wrote:

Slack appears to have skipped 4.3.  This is version 4.4 and slack 11 had
4.2.  I was able to slapadd the ldif to a new db and all is well.  My
ignorant user question is this: if I was planning this upgrade (as I
should have, but this is my hobby machine), is there a way to upconvert
the db?

Yes, slapcat then slapadd.

You should also check and see if they have the patch to fix BDB's cache environment under linux (applies to 4.2 and 4.4).

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer