Problem with connections: closed (connection lost)

Hello,

	We have a clustered openldap server (slapd version 2.2.23 in two debian
sarge servers). These servers are working perfectly as a user's
repository from our others servers (mail servers, radius, etc.).

	But now we are renovating our servers and we want to upgrade them to a
new one based on openldap 2.3.30 (in two debian etch servers), but we
are having problems.

	In a test environment the new servers seems to work perfectly, but when
we connect our mail servers to it we have a lot of errors. The mail
servers seems to lost connection with the ldap. In the ldap serves the
only errors we could find are a lot of:

	Jul  5 09:44:33 canis4 slapd[28723]: conn=5087 fd=249 closed
(connection lost)

	It seems that it could be a network problem, but the network is the
same than in the others.

	We could thinking about a default parameter limiting connections or
something like that...

	Anybody has ever had this same problem? How could we solve it?

	Thanks in advance

--
Angel L. Mateo MartÃnez
SecciÃn de TelemÃtica