Limiting attributes through ACL

I am trying to set up OpenLDAP to return all attributes for a given set of entries when accessed by an authenticated user but only a subset of the attributes when accessed anonymously but I can't figure out how to set up the ACL to do this.

As an example, I have a directory entry ou=People with a number of inetOrgPerson subentries. When accessed anonymously, I would like only the cn attribute of the entries to be returned. Is this possible? If so, how do I set it up?

Thanks,
Dan.