Re: OpenLDAP-OpenSSL association - reg.

Aviator!

The libs files are in you LIBS configuration of Makefile. The another hint is gcc -print-search-dirs, Aaron wrote in another mail.

Cheers!

On 5/28/07, Aaron Richton <richton@nbcs.rutgers.edu> wrote:
>From whichever path your compiler/linker are configured to use. Often, the
notable defaults include /usr/lib and /lib, and are altered by -L or -R
options. You can ask your compiler/linker supplier to tell you how to
determine the defaults in effect (e.g. "gcc -print-search-dirs" if you're
using gcc).

...of course, it looks odd to me that configure would grab "-lssl.a" ...
"-lssl" seems much more likely (even if it is an ar archive).

--
/\
Gabriel Stein