Re: slapd cores

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 01:17:24PM -0700, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

> --On April 27, 2007 12:02:16 PM +0400 Dmitriy Kirhlarov <dkirhlarov@oilspace.com>
> wrote:

> >We find problem -- unique overlay.
> >
> >When we remove this strings:
> >
> >overlay unique
> >unique_base           ou=users,o=oilspace
> >unique_attributes     mail
> >
> >problem is gone.
> >I tried add "unique_strict" but it doesn't help.
>
> Did you make sure the overlay directives came at the very end of the database
> configuration section?  I've used unique for a long time with no issues.

I'm sorry for long pause.
databases description in slapd.conf:
---------------------
# log database
database        bdb
suffix          "o=oilspace-log"
rootdn          "cn=ldapadm,o=oilspace-log"
rootpw          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
directory       /var/db/openldap-data/oilspace-log
checkpoint      32 8

# main database
database        bdb
suffix          "o=oilspace"
rootdn          "cn=ldapadm,o=oilspace"
rootpw          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
directory       /var/db/openldap-data/oilspace
checkpoint      32 8

overlay accesslog
logdb           o=oilspace-log
logops          writes
logold          (objectClass=*)
logsuccess      false
logpurge        182+00:00 1+00:00

overlay unique
unique_base           ou=users,o=oilspace
unique_attributes     mail

overlay syncprov
syncprov-checkpoint     100 10
syncprov-sessionlog     100
index   uid,sn,cn                                               eq
index   uidNumber,gidNumber,entryUUID                           eq
index   objectClass                                             eq
index   displayName
pres,sub,eq
index   sambaSid                                                eq
index   sambaPrimaryGroupSID                                    eq
index   sambaDomainName                                         eq
index   default                                                 sub
index   memberUid                                               eq
index   mail                                                    eq
index   uniqueMember                                            eq
index   entryCSN                                                eq
index   reqStart                                                eq

WBR.
Dmitriy