Re: Minimal OpenLDAP server source

Thanks Matt. If all else fails, I'll be forced to take a look at it. Thanks for the specific URL!
I really want to stick with OpenLDAP if at all possible.

Joe

Smith, Matt wrote:
Joe-

  Although OT for this list, I recently stumbled upon this Perl module
that implements an LDAP server:
http://search.cpan.org/~aar/Net-LDAP-Server-0.3/lib/Net/LDAP/Server.pm

Implementing your own "bind()" handler is very simple using this module.

HTH,
-Matt