Re: Chain Overlay and Syncrepl

Please keep replies on the list.

Scott Sanders wrote:
> Thank you for the rapid response.
>
> Even if I move the 7 lines defining the chain overlay above the database
> definition I am seeing the same results. For testing, I moved those lines
> between the argsfile directive and the password-hash directive.

You should verify from the slave's and the master's logs that an attempt
is made to chase the referral, and determine why it fails.  All in all,
if your build passes test007 and test018 the overlay is working fine,
and I don't see anything odd in your configuration, at a first glance.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.