WARNING: No dynamic config support for overlay rwm.

Hi all,

I want to make my ldap to ask request about one sub-tree to another ldap.
I'm using these configuration lines:

database ldap
suffix "ou=UK_grp,ou=people,dc=SUNDAY,dc=IT"
overlay rwm
rwm-suffixmassage "ou=UK_grp,ou=people,dc=SUNDAY,dc=IT" "o=people,dc=RAFFO,dc=ITA"
uri    "ldap://151.98.181.64/"
acl-bind bindmethod=simple binddn="cn=Manager,dc=RAFFO,dc=ITA" credentials=secret
idassert-bind bindmethod=simple binddn="cn=Manager,dc=RAFFO,dc=ITA" credentials=secret
rwm-map objectclass cmmContact person
subordinate

database    bdb
suffix        "dc=
SUNDAY, dc=IT"
rootdn "cn=Manager,dc=
SUNDAY,dc=IT"
rootpw        secret
checkpoint      1024    5
cachesize       10000

but when I execute this command ./slapd -T test, this warning appears:
WARNING: No dynamic config support for overlay rwm.

Can someone help me?
Thanks
Raffo