Re: Best practise for syncrepl security & latency?

Buchan Milne wrote:
On Sunday 22 April 2007, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

You could use SASL/EXTERNAL (cert auth) certainly... I'll note that
"interval" is not a valid parameter for "refreshAndPersist", I suggest
looking at the "retry" parameter and going back over the documentation.

Are you sure? Howard suggested I use it in his response to ITS #4691 (which, now that I have a failover site again, I may be able to reproduce again to test this).

I probably missed whether you were using refreshOnly or refreshAndPersist...

--
  -- Howard Chu