Re: Syncrepl-Consumer deletes entries

Aaron Richton wrote:
syncprov.c 1.167 Thu Jan 25 01:06:33 2007 UTC; 2 months, 3 weeks ago by hyc
ITS#4813 don't limit the presence list to the current snapshot. add
some debug msgs for the sessionlog list.

This would seem to match at least part of the problem.

So...try again with 2.3.35, and let us know.

I can put it on a test server, but I'm not sure how I'll know if it's fixed, since it doesn't happen all the time and I haven't yet been able to identify any common triggers.

As discussed previously, I won't be putting into production any version that hasn't been declared stable.

--
Lesley Walker
Linux Systems Administrator