Re: replog not generating

--On Friday, April 13, 2007 12:53 PM -0700 James Tran <james@nttmcl.com> wrote:

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

Ok since you guys introduced me to syncrepl i've got a new problem
Master seems to be up and fine but i'm having problems with the slave

i get this error when i run debug with slapd

line 34 (syncrepl ***)
/etc/ldap/slapd.conf: line 34: Error: Malformed "syncrepl" line in slapd

syncrepl rid=123
provider=ldap://ldap-master.example.com:389
searchbase="dc=example,dc=com"
type=refreshOnly
interval=01:00:00:00
bindmethod=simple
binddn="cn=admin,dc=example,dc=com"
credentials=secret

Recall that spacing is always important. Here's my (delta-)syncrepl config:

syncrepl    rid=0
           provider=ldap://ldap-master.stanford.edu:389
           bindmethod=sasl
           saslmech=gssapi
           realm=stanford.edu
           searchbase="dc=stanford,dc=edu"
           logbase="cn=accesslog"
           logfilter="(&(objectClass=auditWriteObject)(reqResult=0))"
           schemachecking=on
           type=refreshAndPersist
           retry="60 +"
           syncdata=accesslog