RE: LDIF format question for Openldap-2.3.27

--On Thursday, April 05, 2007 5:14 PM -0400 Venkat Reddy Valluri <venkat.valluri@quinnfable.com> wrote:

Yeah!
    it  mentioned that that error came from adding
    cn=jdbc,dc=production,dc=net"

so as you told I tried   using "cn=testApp, ou=jdbc, dc=production,
dc=net"  and it worked.

So do you mean we can't create a entry with two   "cn"  values like
"cn=testApp, cn=jdbc, dc=production, dc=net"

if that is the case how can I convert my old database  which has the
format like "cn=testApp, cn=jdbc, dc=production, dc=net" to new database

You don't understand what he said. What he said was, you were missing a structural objectClass for the jdbc entry, which you will need to have before you can add it.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Senior Systems Software Developer