Re: Can old database(ldbm, openldap-2.0.x) work with new database(ldbm openldap-2.3.27)

On 4/4/07, Venkat Reddy Valluri <venkat.valluri@quinnfable.com> wrote:
Hi,
   I recently installed OpenLdap-2.3.27 on my new redhat ES4.   Can I use the old entries(Openldap 2.0.x) database(ldbm)  on new Openldap-2.3.27.
   I copied all the entries and put it on the new server. but I am not able to read them in new server

You need to slapcat the old database and slapadd the data into the new one.
(or with 2.0 slapcat might have been called ldbmcat or something like that)