Re: Redirect bind requests to another server

Thanks for your answer,

as you said it's not straightforward, but now i understand what to do.
Concerning the version of openldap I'd rather stick with the binaries
that are shipped with the linux distribution as you don't have to bother
about rebuilding everything everytime a new bugfix is released.

You wrote about design problems in slapo-rwm in the 2.3 branch of the
software. Is it anything that will affect using it the way you described
or do the problems arise in other scenarios?

Your suggestion to write an overlay is far beyond my knowledge of c and
openldap, so I guess i'll try with slapo-rwm

regards

Simon