Re: slurpd vs ldapsync

Hi,

Just yesterday i set up slurpd for replication. The openldap
documentation points one to slurpd at many places. Example:
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin23/config.html#Replicated%20Directory%20Service
No word of an alternative. Could someone give some hints in that chapter
and problably in the chapter "14. Replication with slurpd"?
The FAQ-O-Matic says that "multimaster replication is harmful". Is this
still true as you say that syncrepl works with that?

Thanks for the nice piece of software.

Flo