Error: Objectclass: value #1 invalid per syntax

hi,
i had recently applied for OIDs with IANA. and they have sent me a Personal Enterprise Number(PEN) (consider it as "pqrs"). The prefix they have sent is 1.3.6.1.4.1

"for attributes i have used-----"1.3.6.1.4.1.pqrs.1
"for objectclasses i have used----"1.3.6.1.4.1.pqrs.2

Using that i have created OIDs for my purpose.
my schema file looks like below.

attributetype( 1.3.6.1.4.1.pqrs.1.12
 NAME 'outofofficeon'
 DESC 'Specifies if the user is out of office or not'
 SYNTAX 'cis'
 SINGLE-VALUE )

attributetype( 1.3.6.1.4.1.pqrs.1.13
 NAME 'timezone'
 DESC 'Time zone of the entry'
 SYNTAX 'cis'
 SINGLE-VALUE )

attributetype( 1.3.6.1.4.1.pqrs.1.14
 NAME 'shippingaddress'
 DESC 'Shipping address of the entry'
 SYNTAX 'cis'
 MULTI-VALUE )

objectclass( 1.3.6.1.4.1.pqrs.2.1
 NAME 'ssausergroup'
 DESC 'SSA Usergroup'
 SUP groupofuniquenames STRUCTURAL
 MAY( ssarole $ ssaugtype ) )

objectclass( 1.3.6.1.4.1.pqrs.2.2
 NAME 'ssabase'
 DESC 'SSA Base'
 SUP top STRUCTURAL
 MUST( uid $ cn $ sn )

now i am trying to run an LDIF file which contains a sample data like

dn: uid=admin,ou=ssausers,dc=ssainternal,dc=net
changetype: add
objectClass: top
objectClass: ssauser
objectClass: ssantuser
uid: admin
cn: admin
userpassword: admin
ssarole: administrator
ssarole: superadministrator
sn: admin
preferredlanguage: en_US
ntuserdomainid: ssainternal

using the ldapadd command....all the data gets added except for the above one. It gives me an error saying

ldap_add: Invalid  syntax(21)

                additional info: objectClass: value #1 invalid per syntax.

Does it mean that the objectclasses i have mentioned in the above ldif entry are causing the problem?? i.e "ssauser", "ssantuser"?????

Is it that the definitions of these objectclasses in schema is not proper?? Or has it got anything to do with the way i have arranged the OIDs?

kindly help me out with this..........

waiting fo rur reply

shilpa