Re: Documentation

--On Wednesday, March 14, 2007 9:05 AM -0400 louis gonzales <gonzales@linuxlouis.net> wrote:

I'm going to have to disagree with that statement.

You are obviously welcome to disagree. I will note, however, that I periodically browse the how-to's returned by google, and contact (or attempt to at least) the authors to get them to take them down or update them. So I have a rather good idea of what is out there. And the majority of it is not correct, or at least not correct in relation to the current release series (2.3). And I've seen them cause endless confusion, both on the list and the #ldap channel on freenode. I'm glad you had a good experience, but you are the exception, rather than the rule (unfortunately).

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITS/Shared Application Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html